Assistant Project Manager/Project Manager for Top General Contractor in Orange County
The Assistant Project Manager works as a member of a team providing close support to the Project Manager and assists in representing the company with subcontractors, architects, engineers and owners. The Assistant Project Manager will help in managing all project engineering and administrative policies, procedures and functions including but not limited to:
- Supporting project managers and project team in all facets of scheduling, project execution and cost management.
- Assisting project team with creating, reviewing and distributing RFIs and submittals as needed.
- Developing a procurement schedule for subcontractors, major material and equipment purchases to ensure that compliance with the construction schedule is maintained.
- Distributing change order information/documentation to subcontractors and the project team.
- Preparing Owner and Subcontractor Change Orders for review and approval.
- Assisting in preparation of monthly job cost reports and forecasts.
- Preparing monthly progress and final billings.
- Coordinating project meetings, record and distribute meeting minutes.
- Managing minor capital projects as needed.
- Fostering and enhancing the companys relationships with owners, architects, engineers, and subcontractors.
- Performing special projects and completing all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.