Operates and monitors machine functions, Able to perform some set-ups and set-up adjustments. Records production output and charts process control data. Changes tooling as needed.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate Nakashimada PF 630 cold heading machine, 2 die and 3 blow.
- Maintains machinery by following instructions on Maintenance Logs.
- Receives and follows verbal and written instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Maintains production schedules and output.
- Performs all other related job assignments and functions as assigned and/or required.
- Must be able to perform some set-ups of machines such as cutting, labeling and wire stamping machines.
- Must be able to use measurement instruments.