Job Title: Customer Service Supervisor
Job Location: Montebello, CA 90640
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire (30-90 day term)
Work hours: 6:30 AM – 3:00 PM, Monday to Friday
Coordinates with Manager of all responsibilities regarding sales and customer support programs by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Answers incoming dedicated phone lines, troubleshoots with customers, and dispatches service technicians via routine correspondence to Service Centers.
· Coordinates installation requests between the customer, end user and service technician.
· Receives and prepares invoices to be approved by the manager.
· Prepares and process billings for defected parts not returned.
· Prepares and process credit memos for returned items.
· Prepares work orders for billing.
· Part of On-Call rotation
· Back-Up Technical Support with incoming calls.
· Assist Technical Support with E-mails.
· Logs payable information once invoices have been processed.
· Assists with training new employees.
· Prepares and ships training materials for National Training Program.
· Maintain and control Service Center’s data; Prospect and Authorized Service Centers. Submits & tracks vendor number request forms.
· Scans and attaches service invoices into JDE.
· Scans and logs payable information.
· Maintain and files insurance certificates, credits, denials.
· Prepares outgoing billing and misc. correspondence.
· Assists in maintaining the service provider listing on the website.
· Assists with supervisory functions when Manager is not available.
· Cross train new employees.
· Other duties and projects as assigned.