Provide daily operational support for Banner, Banner Finance, Cognos, ODS, EDW, Banner Workflow,
BDMS, Banner Performance and campus web portal as they relate to the Banner systems.
- Provide technical enterprise application level software support for the Bannersystem.
- Provide primary support Banner Finance Module by working closely with both technical and end users to define requirements, resolve issues, and modify code for implementation.
- Provide and maintain support for any and all Banner customizations and modify accordingly, so that they remain functional throughout Banner upgrades.
- Determine opportunities for automation and improvement of current processes, both in and outside of Banner.
- Work closely with other programmer, analysts and other technical staff to determine priorities, schedules, and mange any required changes to supported systems.
- Work closely with business intelligence analyst (or equivalent) to develop, customize, and maintain reports, as well help to ensure ODS and EDW feeds are working properly and are correct.
- In support of the Enterprise Applications department, work directly with functional and technical end-users to: conduct feasibility studies of new programming requests, identify and document software purpose, workflow issues, and output needs.
Research and develop alternative solutions; write up programming specifications and system flow charts; develop prototypes; design user-friendly interfaces to systems, applications, reports and databases; identify current operating procedures; and clarify program objectives.
- Investigate, design, program and implement enhancements to ERP applications and other integrated applications. Work with all appropriate stakeholders to define and follow a realistic project plan for each assigned project. Work closely with functional and technical end-users to ensure that the delivered capability meets departmental requirements, industry standards, and best practices.
- Work with functional and technical end-users to determine requirements and coordinate testing of enhancements.
- Provide end user support, including delivery of user, process documentation, and reports.
- Keep abreast of latest Banner technologies and functionalities, and make appropriate recommendations.identify current operating procedures; and clarify program objectives.