JOB TITLE: Instrumentation & Controls Engineer Logic Dia P&IDs
WORK LOCATION: Hillsboro, OR
TYPE OF WORK/DURATION: Contract-to-Hire
PAY RATE: DOE
RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION:
Instrumentation and controls engineer will interface with design team, project managers and clients to lead effort for the development of I&C design packages.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
• Determine, select, and specify instrumentation and controls required to monitor, operate and control mechanical, process, and electrical systems.
• Provide input on / develop P&ID’s.
• Produce logic diagrams, control narratives (sequence of operations) and wiring diagrams.
• Develop instrument index.
• Interpret and apply codes, job procedures, standards, and specifications.
• Interface with other design disciplines.
• Provide field assistance as required.
• Monitor and review on-site installation, start-up and operation of instrumentation and controls.
• Perform inspections of equipment as required.
• PLC/HMI Architecture Design including Ethernet, ControlNet and Remote I/O.
• Travel, as required, to ensure the successful execution of project and/or department goals.
• Develop control panel designs
• Select and specify instruments and control valves.