To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum one (1) year experience in Plating operations.
- High school education
- Ability to use calipers, micrometers, thread gages and x-ray machines.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints with limited assistance
- Must be able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Understands basic arithmetic operations (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
- Has prior knowledge in electrodeposition of gold, silver, nickel, copper, rhodium, Palladium.