Engineering - Full Time
$ 60000.00 - $ 80000.00
- Collaborate with research and design teams, lead testing procedures and draft specification for manufacturing.
- Work on and coordinate the creation of models or samples and fine-tune designs until they are ready for production.
- Work with Laboratory to understand requirements for packaging, certification, and assembly, based on test protocols by customer and/or testing agencies.
- Identify the needs and goals for a new product, from function to aesthetics.
- Coordinate with market researchers and materials suppliers to evaluate market needs, existing competition, and potential costs.
- Create and test new products to determine the user-friendliness and marketability
- Formulate manufacturing specifications for new products
- Ensure qualities of the products align with the standard of the manufacturer
- Consistently develop new and innovative products in support of the mission and continued growth of the company.
- Continuous design and implementation of processes and design improvements for current product, for ease of assembly, manufacturing, and shipping efficiencies.
- Test new products’ usability
- Develop brands and design the marketing and packaging graphics
- Identify company goals, integrate market research, and perform design analyses
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or related field Required
- Domestic and international traveling
- 3-years related
- Industrial Design background preferred
- Ability to use Solidworks and AutoCAD
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of Adobe Programs preferred (Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator)
- Bilingual in Chinese preferred
“Helping Clients Build High-Performing Teams and Helping Candidates Find Meaningful Work”