There will be direct supervisor responsibilities for this position.
The ideal candidates should have:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent professional institution in a related field, or equivalent combination of work experience and education.
- Previous supervisory experience in manufacturing environment.
- Prior experience in related industry
- Capacity to handle multiple projects, prioritize effectively, delegate as appropriate and meet target objectives.
- Strong leadership and analytical skills.
- Able to read and understand blue prints, drawings and related documents.
- Necessary computer skills to perform duties of position: MS Office, Excel, etc.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to handle, or feel; and speak and/or listen.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- May be subjected to working long and/or irregular hours.
- May occasionally be required to lift, push or pull maximum of 30lbs.
- Able to work in an environment that may be subjected to occasional loud noises, hazardous materials, chemicals, etc.
- This position may use a computer terminal to access, input, and retrieve data.
Work is performed in a normal office environment with minimal physical risks involved. The noise level is usually low to moderate. Occasionally the job may require that you enter the production area, which you will need to maintain OSHA safety standards.