Job Title: Telephone Services Officer II
Location: Anaheim Hills, CA
Duration: Contract 6 Months
Performs a wide variety of skilled clerical and administrative duties relating to Members’ investment and consumer loan accounts; provides a high level of personal service to Members designed to retain and increase business.
Processes new Memberships and additional share accounts; processes certificates and consumer loan applications. Counsels Members in person or by telephone regarding credit union policies; verifies Member information; completes Member requests within appropriate time limits; processes ATM/Debit Card requests.
* Funds consumer loans; quotes rates/payments and provides additional information on Mortgage products. Performs advanced account administration transactions, including trust accounts, death claims and organization accounts; has advanced IRA and DCP knowledge, including opening IRAs, processing distributions and RMDs.
* Develops relationships with Members by matching individual needs with the appropriate savings and lending products and services; expected to meet minimum sales goals as defined by the organization and department.
* Utilizes computer terminal to accurately enter and process a wide variety of account transactions
including adjustments, dividends and withholdings. Performs advanced research and corrects all errors on Members’ accounts.
* Gathers and prepares reports as scheduled or requested. Handles Member correspondence. Assists in training staff and new hires on savings, consumer lending and Real Estate processes.
* Performs any or all of the duties of a teller; performs notary services.