7/10/2017 10:31:06 AMPST
- Read and comprehend fabrication drawings and welding symbols per AWS A2.4
- Weld components per fabrication drawing
- Weld stainless steel, steel, and aluminum material with understanding of MIG and TIG techniques
- Perform repetitive tasks with consistent accuracy and quality
- Follow written and verbal instructions
- Work with basic hand and power tools
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Work with welding fixtures and jigs
- Ability to pass a visual acuity examination
- Ability lift up to 40 lbs
- Min.3- 5 years welding experience of TIG/MIG for steel, stainless steel, and aluminum
- Knowledge of blueprint reading and welding symbols per AWS A2.4
- Ability to fit and assembly of welding sub-components per engineering drawings
- knowledge of visual inspection acceptance/rejection criteria is a plus
- Ability to work with shop floor travelers (work orders).
- Ability to pass Qualification test per AWSD17.1, D1.1 or D1.2
- Makes an effort for continuous improvement to work processes for production and/or quality control
- Responsible for following rules & regulations stated in the company handbook, notices & postings.
- Responsible for following the written and verbal directions of leads, supervisor and management
- Responsible for maintaining a safe and clean work environment as well as follow the Code of Safe Work Practices.
- Wiliness & ability to understand and adhere the company quality system in work processes
“Helping Clients Build High-Performing Teams and Helping Candidates Find Meaningful Work”