We’ll search while you stay focused. You have more important tasks to perform than combing through piles of resumes to choose that hard-to-find professional who fits your exact requirements. Amtec’s expert recruiters use an industry-unique, proven process to source, screen, and select candidates who are a match for your needs. Our focus on recruiting has resulted in one of the industry’s best interview-to-hire (I2H) ratios. When you interview only well-screened candidates, you save both time and money. Here’s our process at a glance:
- Discovery Interview. Before we ever approach a single candidate, we talk with you to understand your technical requirements, needs, and culture. This increases our ability to select only those candidates who are compatible with your culture and able to help meet your goals.
- Position Profile. We work with the hiring manager to discover all the specifics about the requirements of your position, from its mission and key responsibilities to what specific core competencies, skills, and qualifications are needed.
- Compensation Report. Using industry-specific, area-specific parameters, we research the market-rate compensation for your open position so you can offer a competitive salary range, without overpaying.
- Resume Score Card. We build a resume score card using the core competencies, qualifications, and skills gleaned from the position profile. Once this document has been reviewed and accepted by the hiring manager, we use it as one of the candidate screening tools to help consistently evaluate resumes. This information also helps us to create the upcoming Competency-Specific Interview Guide.
- Professional Assessment Questionnaire. Our candidate profiles are among the most extensive, thorough, and specific in the industry. With deep expertise in recruiting, we know what competencies to look for, and what questions to ask our candidates. Beyond technical competencies, we also assess character and compatibility with your corporate culture. The result: we present you with only a handful of carefully selected candidates ready to be interviewed . . . ready to be hired.
- Competency-Specific Interview Guide. Using the competencies previously selected for your open position, we create an interview guide that includes behavioral interview questions—because past performance, not a resume, indicates future behavior. The interview guide assures you of consistent interviewing and side-by-side comparison of multiple candidates.
- Performance Acceleration. Our support goes beyond the hire. Using our proprietary Great Start Tool, you can accelerate your new hire’s rate of performance in the first 30 to 90 days. Our onboarding tool will help your professional fit in, understand objectives, and be productive as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Client Report Card. We not only guarantee your satisfaction, we measure it. Regular independently conducted client surveys indicate that 97.5% of our clients report that Amtec exceeds their expectations. We’ll survey your level of satisfaction with our services as well, and use this information to refine our hiring process even further.
Contact us today—we're ready to help! Download our datasheet by clicking here.
To place an order during non-business hours, fill in your contact information above, including the position's title in the Comments section. We'll get back to you as soon as possible during the next business day to discuss your needs and the specifics of your open position. Of course, we're also available at (714) 993-1900 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We look forward to serving you!